Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 10, 2011

Walking Carefully at times. But not today.

The life I live
Sensing the Abyss
which echos from below
The low-hanging wires above
Knowing that this supension bridge I trod upon
hangs by a few threads of hope

April 5, 2010
The notion of religion without guilt is impossible to comprehend.
I am jealous of others raised in less condemning faiths, and I am naturally drawn towards Buddahism whre there seems to be no abolutes of right and wrong, no black and white, no heaven and hell. We are just on a path and watch for the directional indicators.....

February 1, 2010

This day is a new day...
Freshly fallen snow
so pristine, glistening, smooth
and in mounds.
Higher here lower there irregular shapes
What unknowns lie beneath this snow?

As time passes, all will be revealed.
But today I'll wear my best boots with strong soles.

No comments:

Post a Comment